Beginner Puzzles Transportation
Our Beginner Puzzles Transportation is the ideal beginner puzzle that increases with difficulty as your child masters each puzzle.
Containing four different puzzles within one box, the pieces are large and easy to grasp.
Suitable for toddlers and babies, the unique cartoon imagery of the designs makes the puzzle interesting and vivid.
This helps train children’s thinking ability and hand-eye coordination.
These puzzles are made with a matte and dark fringe pattern design which is non-reflective.
Storage is in the sturdy hexagon-shaped box.
- Contains four puzzles:
– 1 x 3 piece puzzle
– 1 x 4 piece puzzle
– 1 x 5 piece puzzle
– 1 x 6 piece puzzles
- Box size: 22cm x 19cm x 8cm
- Recommended for children 2 years and up
The benefits of puzzles for kids
- Physical skills — from holding puzzle pieces and turning them until they fit..
- Cognitive skills — as they solve the problems of a puzzle.
- Emotional skills — they learn patience and are rewarded when they complete the puzzle.
Top Tips On Surviving Car Travel with Kids
If you haven’t been asked 5000 times “are we there yet” by the time you get to the end of your street, it’s a miracle!
Road trips with kids can be incredibly stressful for everyone.
CLICK HERE to find some ways to make the journey go as smoothly as possible.